Saturday, May 30, 2015

Your Input Needed for New Book!

Image from FreeClipArtNow.com

Greetings, dear readers.  A fellow writer needs your input to be sure the book he is writing really answers the questions his potential readers have.  The subject is the difference between rich countries and poor countries.  Here is how you can help:

Can You Answer Just ONE Question? It's for my NEW BOOK

I'm working on a new book and I need YOUR help. Could you answer
just ONE question? This has to be the shortest survey in history
- so I'm hoping you can stop what you're doing and answer this
one pressing question at http://www.felipetudelasite.com
This will be my 5th book. In this new book I explain, in a
thought provoking way, why some countries are very rich while
others are extremely poor. It's one of the world's great issues
-- and your One Answer will be part of the discussion.

Felipe would really appreciate our libertarian input, so make yourself heard.


No comments:

Post a Comment