Thursday, November 8, 2012

Daily Acts of Subversion

These acts began the day after the 2012 presidential election.  They are my way of coping with a government that is out of control.  I will focus on those things I can control.

Day 1: November 7, 2012
Went to church and prayed that God would give me compassion for people who have been deceived.
I need God's help to forgive and love people who have voted against my religious liberty, our country's defense, and my children's economic future.

Day 2: November 8, 2012
Changed my voter registration from Republican to Libertarian.  As Ronald Reagan would say, I didn't leave my party, they left me.  Conservatives will be blamed for the loss, even though they were not at the top of the ticket.  I stayed for years because I thought my votes in primaries could make a difference.  After this election, I no longer consider a third party vote to be a waste.  Libertarians did not lose the election.  It was lost by Republicans who don't know how or don't have the guts to fight something like the Chicago machine and the network "news" shows. 

No comments:

Post a Comment