Thursday, November 8, 2012

Why Subversive?

A subversive seeks to undermine an established order.  According to the dictionary definition, a subversive works in secret.  I, however, will be sharing daily one subversive act I engage in.  My goal is not to overthrow the government, but to oppose those who over the past century have themselves subverted the Constitution of the United States, which I consider one of the greatest documents ever written by mere man. 

I never set out to be subversive, but once the country has been subverted it takes other subversives to return us to the founding principles. 

Please know that I believe no human  system or document is perfect--only God is perfect.  I have not found a better system, however, than limited constitutional government.  Because of that, I will rebel whenever government oversteps the boundaries set by that constitution.

Enough introduction for now.  On to the subversive acts!  If you wish to join me in any of my daily acts, please comment and let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment